Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Va. Troopers busted for DUI by Tn. Troopers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Va. Troopers busted for DUI by Tn. Troopers

    Was just on the news. Blew very high on breathalyzer test. At least .27, they may have said .37. I won't give any names yet but one is a local fellow. One name was released already but I'll leave that alone.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Va. Troopers busted for DUI by Tn. Troopers

    Oh if the names are released, post them.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Va. Troopers busted for DUI by Tn. Troopers

    Mark McGee who is from from andover.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Va. Troopers busted for DUI by Tn. Troopers

    Did he test positive for "Pork Rinds" ,too. Appalachia is in the news all the time.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Va. Troopers busted for DUI by Tn. Troopers

    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Va. Troopers busted for DUI by Tn. Troopers

    I do not think that this is the Mark McGee that is from this area.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Va. Troopers busted for DUI by Tn. Troopers

    I think it is UK. Mark was a few years ahead of me in school. He made it as a state trooper about 10 yrs ago. Worked the Norton Police Department before getting the state trooper job.
    Just goes to show any one can screw up.
    It was hard to believe. But it was on the news this evening, a .27 is unbelieveable.

    On the lighter side. I wonder if the TN. Trooper was under felony warrants. I know everyone remembers their little problems. Officer's working with felony warrants on them.

    Also, saw where another officer from Abingdon, was under arraignment for something.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Va. Troopers busted for DUI by Tn. Troopers

    Yeah, I'm nearly positive it's the same Mark McGee that I know. I think it's probably been closer to 15 years that he's been with the state.

    It's a real shame as he is not only one of the nicest cops I've ever known but one of the nicer people period. It's too bad [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] but if it had been you or me we'd be in the same mess.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •